- The term repossessed in repo car auctions is being
used to mean that the cars have been taken over by the United Kingdom government or by financial institutions or banks
from people or companies with financial woes and cannot pay for the loans that they
- The government and the financial institutions wants
to sell the vehicles as quickly as possible since storing them will only
incur cost on their part.
- They cannot afford to pay for maintenance so getting rid of these seized cars is their best option.
- Contrary to popular opinion, repossessed cars sold
through repo car auctions are not damaged nor are they old. They are
not, therefore, sold, simply because their owners have found them no
longer road worthy. Because of this, most of the vehicles are in very good
- Like many things in life, repossessed cars come in
all forms ... the good, the bad and the ugly. We only buy the good. How
do we know this? Well, our company has bought and then resold literally
thousands of vehicles that had been taken back by their lenders. We
cannot be tricked, we have a lot of experience, and we inspect the cars.
We also buy only non-smoker cars.
- Lenders such as banks and credit unions are not in
the car selling business. They want a quick sale to reduce their loan
loss (the original car buyer is still responsible for the difference).
This typically leads to pricing that is difficult to match anywhere
- We buy the cars in large lots and for this reason the purchase price per unit is lower.
- The car value depreciation factor is eliminated. A
new car usually depreciates by somewhere in the range of 20% as soon as
it's driven off the lot. So, this is immediately deducted from the
- Our business is concentrated on profit from quantity
(not high prices) and fast capital movement. That's why we prefer to
sell a great number of cars and to obtain low profit margins per sold
unit instead of selling a limited number of vehicles at very high
prices. At the end, the selling price of our vehicles stays low, without
affecting our general profit. In this way, we keep our customers
satisfied and we also obtain a good profit. It is a win/win situation.
- A repo car auction is a very protected source of
revenue for the majority of car dealerships and is not advertised to the
general public. These kinds of offers are hard-to-find.
- Usually the cars are being sold in large lots and
for this reason, most of the winning bidders are dealerships. Because of
this, many of this repossessed vehicles end up at the dealerships.
- If you decide to buy a car from us, just click: "RESERVE", fill in the required information and you will have it
at your door within 5 business days.
- There are no hidden fees (NO REGISTRATION FEES, NO
PURCHASING FEES, NO INSURANCE OR SHIPPING FEES). The price listed on our
website is final. YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY THE LISTED PRICE.
- NO. All vehicles are sold with no sales tax since they are repossessions.
- Unfortunately we don't offer trade-ins.
- We are sorry but our company does not offer financing. You will have to arrange the financing on your own.
- NO. All the vehicles listed have been
taken over by the government or by financial institutions or banks so
you will not have any financial or legal responsibilities.
- YES. We offer a 6 month or 10,000 miles warranty free of charge. You can also purchase extended warranty from the manufacturer.
- YES. All the vehicles are coming with a clear HPI.
- The vehicle will be shipped within 2 business days after the payment is confirmed.
- Depending on the distance and our shipping schedule it will take up to 3 business days to receive the car.
- Our company will arrange for
transportation to your location. The shipping is free within the United
- YES. The car remains fully insured for damage during the shipping, inspection process and prior to V5 transfer.
- The insurance is covered by our company at no additional price.
- Upon delivery you will have 3 business days to inspect the vehicle.
- If the car does not correspond to your expectations
or our description we will FULLY refund your payment within 3 business
days and collect the car from you (free of charges).
- The payment is FULLY refundable. So there you have it... no risk, so why don't try it out by buying your dream car today?
- Our company takes care of all the formalities and paperwork (including export papers if needed).
- The car that's purchased is provided with all the documents and papers that are needed for registration.
- All these documents are given to you by our company upon the vehicle reception.
- With these documents you can register the car easily. Thanks to our experience we know exactly what papers are needed.